Minack Theatre, Porthcurno, Cornwall -
Famous Clifftop Theatre.
The Minack Theatre
Situated on the cliffs, just west of Porthcurno, the world-famous
Minack open -air Theatre commands superb views across Porthcurno Bay , and
distantly to the Lizard.
Performances by a variety of theatrical companies
run from May to September ; in addition to which the Theatre is open daily for
visitors and there is an Exhibition Centre , Coffee and Gift Shop.
- Travel :- The Minack is about 3 miles from Sennen Cove. Follow
the A30 towards Land`s End ; turning left onto the B3315 for Porthcurno.
Proceed to Porthcurno , and continue up the steep hill at the bottom of
Porthcurno Valley ; the entrance to the Minack is a clearly marked left turn at
the top of the hill.
- Performances are regularly fully booked , and it is wise to
book in advance.
- Evening performances can go on until 10.30pm, so it is wise to
take warm clothing and a cushion to sit on !
- Comprehensive facilities on site.
- Daytime Visiting :-Adults £2.50, Young Person (12 -18)
£1, Children free, Senior Citizens £1.80
- Theatre ticket prices :-Adult £6.50 / 5.50 ; Children
under 16 £3.25 / 2.75
- Opening Hours :-9.00am to 5.30pm April to September ; 10am to
4pm October to March (Closed in the afternoons when there is a matinee
For further details link to the Minack
Telephone The Minack Theatre Box Office on 01736 810181.
Brochures widely available locally.
Guide Home Page